Experienced and Dedicated Florida Attorney Here for You when You Need Him
Ronald Scott Kaniuk is the founder and principal attorney at Kaniuk Law Office, P.A., a Boca Raton law office serving Florida individuals and businesses in the areas of business and corporate law, civil litigation, bankruptcy, real estate, wills and probate, and other vital legal issues. After more than 20 years in legal practice, Ron opened the Kaniuk Law Office with the goal of providing the highest level of service, support and accessibility to his valued clients.
Ron’s 20 years of legal experience includes representing individuals and closely-held family businesses, homeowner/condominium associations, direct private lenders and local/regional banks and financial institutions in a variety of business, corporate and financial legal matters. He has extensive experience representing debtors, creditors, trustees and other parties-in-interest in bankruptcy proceedings. Additionally, he has provided exceptional representation in matters related to wills and probate, foreclosure defense, and the full range of residential and commercial real estate legal matters.
Ron completed his undergraduate studies at Northwestern University in 1993, where he was selected to the Dean’s List, Omega Leadership Honor Society, and Alpha Lambda Delta Honor Society. He then earned his Juris Doctor law degree from St. John’s University School of Law in 1996, where he was selected to the Moot Court Honor Society and served as Associate Articles Editor for the New York International Law Review and as a Staff Member on the St. John’s Journal of Legal Commentary. In 2002, Ron earned his Master of Laws degree in Bankruptcy from St. John’s, participating in the 2002 National Bankruptcy Moot Court Competition.
Prior to opening his own law practice, Ron served as Law Clerk to the Honorable Marvin A. Holland in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of New York. He then practiced with several law firms in New York and Florida, gaining extensive experience and honing his skills in bankruptcy, commercial litigation, community association law and all aspects of business law. Ron can be reached anytime through Kaniuk Law Office at 561-292-2127.
- LL.M. in Bankruptcy, St. John’s University School of Law
- J.D., St. John’s University School of Law
- B.A., Northwestern University
- Florida State Courts
- New Jersey State Courts
- New York State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
Professional and Community Organizations/Memberships
- American Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- New York State Bar Association
- Broward County Bar Association (Chairperson of the Northeast Broward Section 2016-present)
- South Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association (Chairperson of the Community Association Law CLE Committee 2015-16; Chairperson of the Solo & Small Firm Practitioner’s Committee 2016-present)
- West Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce
- Delray Beach Chamber of Commerce
- B’nai Torah Congregation (Boca Raton)
- Northwestern University Alumni Association
- St. John’s University School of Law Alumni Association
- Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity Alumni Association (District Governor 1999-2002; Educational Foundation Board of Governors 1996-2002)